And if a ten-ton truck kills the both of us ...

... well, the pleasure, the privilege is mine.

End of the year, but no depression in sight. All I have to do right now is: finish that chapter of my dissertation, clean up my flat, pack my bags, and then I'm off to New Zealand. I got about 36 hours to finish my stuff here. Lovely. The goal of my journey is: get into Mordor, kiss Live Tyler, destroy the Ring, punch Sam, and then die of boredom. No, wait, that was the other one. In reality, the goal is: find a beautiful sheep, marry her, and live happily ever after. Sounds good, eh? And it has economic benefits as well: since merino wool is so nice and warm I won't need to pay Gazprom for heating my flat in winter anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effiziensteigerungen galore

Beauty is not always in the eye of the beholder

Gandalf the Pedophile