Eating out in Berlin

Since I spend nearly all of my spare time eating I can recommend quite a few restaurants in Berlin. Here we go, be nice, enjoy:

  • Berliner Kafferösterei: Excellent coffee and chocolate, excellent confectionery, nice atmosphere, friendly people. Definitely a must-visit. I practically live there, they should have my portrait on the wall by now. Besides delicious stuff to eat and drink they also stage interesting events like chocolate or coffee tastings from time to time - check out their website regularly!
  • Sisaket: To me, probably the best Thai restaurant in Berlin.
  • Kien-Du: Another very recommendable Thai restaurant, closer to where I live. Restaurant-Kritik.de
  • Opera Italiana: One of the best Italian restaurants in Berlin, right across the street from Schloss Charlottenburg. Restaurant-Kritik.de
  • Aglio, Hohernzollerndamm. Very good Italian restaurant. Restaurant-Kritik.de
  • Pizzeria Portofino, Kantstraße. Very good Italian restaurant. They have Spanferkel-Pizza. Restaurant-Kritik.de
  • Le Pastis, Pfalzburger Straße 72a, Wilmersdorf. International cuisine, very delicious, nice atmosphere. Dienstag-Abend Wiki entry.
  • Stella Alpina. North Italian cuisine. Restaurant-Kritik.de

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effiziensteigerungen galore

Beauty is not always in the eye of the beholder

Gandalf the Pedophile