No suffering at all in Leiden

I have been fortunate enough in the last couple of months to be able to perform some work for a client in the Netherlands, in the beautiful small town of Leiden to be precise. I really consider myself lucky, because a) I enjoy working with the people there a lot and b) I otherwise would have never visited this little gem of a town between Amsterdam and The Hague. Obviously, I never write about my work, so this is purely about Leiden: Supernice town, great infrastructure, bikes rule the streets, nice cafes and restaurants. What more could you wish for? In summer, having dinner on one of the many canals rocks and in winter, well in winter you get great views, too, and a wonderful atmosphere. Highly recommendable is the wonderful Boutique Hotel D'Oude Morsch btw, great location, very nice rooms, comfortable, and super friendly staff.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effiziensteigerungen galore

Beauty is not always in the eye of the beholder

fuck cathay pacific