Bored to death

You know, this might sound strange. But I"m actually at a complete loss about what to do with the few seconds of spare time I got in San Francisco. I think this is a very boring city and I don't get the hype. Well, of course, I've you got truckloads of money you can buy a condo with bay views and get a new hooker girlfriend every second week but I do not need to become a follower of the Church of German Philosophy to not like that. Was that a long enough sentence to satisfyi your intellectual demands?

I'll probably go back to my hotel room and read a book.

Sunday I will try out Golden Gate Park and see how many rules and regulations they have managed to create there to prevent you from enjoying it.

Wow, guess I'm a little negative today. Don't worry, I'm flying back on Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effiziensteigerungen galore

Beauty is not always in the eye of the beholder

Gandalf the Pedophile